As an analyst, I work with stakeholders to define and clarify software requirements and submit them to IT for programming. Good requirements are accurate, thorough, and clear. My aim is to serve the community of small businesses in Atlanta.
As a technical communicator, I write all documentation related to a software project, including:
- Requirements documentation
- User documentation (user guides, online help, and software training)
- Technical diagrams that illustrate business and data flow
- Screen mock-ups that visually represent written requirements
- Presentations and graphics that capture ideas and proposals for stakeholders and decision makers