Voice in Bloom, LLC provides Small Business Support Services in the areas of Management, Marketing, and Voice Over. Whether your needs are part-time, short-term, long-term, virtually, or on-site, I look forward to learning about your business, your concerns and challenges, and helping you complete the tasks you need to move forward.
Small Business Support Services
• Business Management, Interim Office Manager
• Business Administration, Presentations, Policies and Procedures, Training
• Project Management
• Public Speaking
• Voice Over – Commercial, Narration, and Telephony
• Website Management – WordPress and Weebly
• Creating marketing flyers for a commercial real estate firm and updating property listings in marketing databases.
• Website management for sites created in WordPress and Weebly.
• Assisting a nonprofit with planning, organization, research, and construction of a Policy and Procedure Manual, Board Manual, and Employee Handbook.
• Performing voice overs in the following genres: Narration (Product/Sales Videos, Training Videos, Tutorials, Website Greetings, Business Presentations), Telephony (Phone system recordings for Auto-Attendants, On-Hold Messages, Menu Prompts), and Commercial (Radio or TV).
Christy Palmer, Owner
I have over 15 years of experience working with small businesses in a variety of industries including Technology, Economic Development, Retail, Commercial Real Estate, and Nonprofit. From management, marketing, to entrepreneur, I enjoy sorting through the details, solving problems, and improving communications. I received my Master of Business Administration Degree from Georgia State University and my Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Management with a Minor in Marketing from Mercer University. When I am not digging into business challenges, I can be found digging in my garden, planting vegetables and flowers, or preparing a meal with crops from my garden.